We recognize that fundamental to delivering high quality service to ensure our clients’ success and satisfaction is ensuring that our attorneys and staff are given the opportunity of developing their knowledge base and skill set. We are deeply committed to the training, professional development, and mentoring of each of our lawyers, including our support staff. While much of this occurs as a natural part of our day-to-day work and interactions, the firm recognizes that formal training and focused development programs are important to the professional growth of our lawyers and staff.
Our Chambers pride itself of seasoned barristers and solicitors of immense experience and professional capacity to always serve our clients excellently. Importantly, our people at The Metropolitan Law Firm have requisite certifications by professional bodies that include;
- Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA)
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- Nigerian Bar Association (NBA)
- International Federation of Women Lawyers (FIDA)
- Capital Market Solicitors Association of Nigeria (CMSAN)
- Institute of Islamic Banking and Insurance (IIBI)
Meet them below: Professional. Trustworthy. Hardworking. Experienced. Reliable.