The Metropolitan Law Firm, also referred to as “MetLawFirm” is committed to protecting its clients, partners and staff’s privacy, and importantly to ensuring our clients have confidence in doing business with us using any of our business channels.
Collection of your personal information
Whenever we have to collect any personal information on our website and in-the office, we will express our purpose it at the point of collection. Personal information is any information that can be used to identify an individual, and may include, but is not limited to, name, email address, delivery or other physical address, title, occupation, documentary, evidence, curriculum vitae or resume and other information required to serve all categories of our site users and relate with our clients, partners and staff. Some of the reasons we collect your personal information include:
- delivery of our products and services to you
- registration to our online service platforms
- provision client legal support services
- access to available business opportunities
- provide a more personalized and meaningful experience on our website.
- to send you further information on new services and promotions.
How we collect personal information
When you interact with the Metropolitan Law Firm online or in office, we collect personal information when you:
- Create client account on our website.
- Engage us for legal services.
- Use our website features.
- Request client service or give us feedback
The Metropolitan Law Firm recognizes its obligation to respect and uphold your right to confidential privacy thus:
– We shall seek the knowledge and consent of respective owner for collection, use, and disclosure of such personal information to third parties, in any case outside the expressed purpose in our service offering. Personal information will not be used or disclosed for purposes, other than those for which it was collected, except with the consent of its owner, as required by law.
Subscriptions to some periodic and non-periodic newsletters and communications can be managed through the www.metlawfirm.com subscriptions process. In addition, each email newsletter includes instructions on how you can unsubscribe from that particular mailing. You may also unsubscribe or de-register from our various newsletters and e-communications by sending a mail, including your name, email address , username and the respective communication you wish to unsubscribe from to: info[@]metlawfirm.com
We have made every effort to ensure that the information included on www.metlawfirm.com is accurate. However we make no guarantee as to the information’s absolute correctness. The contents, documents and related graphics published on this site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein.
We shall incur no liability for any errors or omissions in connection with this information. In case of any inaccuracy noticed, please contact us at info [@]metlawfirm.com